You can to reach out to me with the contact information below, or send a message using the form. I’m open to collaborating with people all over the world and discussing how we can take education to the next level!
Write a guest post for The Review Mirror-
I want to begin by thanking you for your interest in working with me. It is an honour to collaborate with people worldwide on topics that we are passionate about such as education and its evolving landscape. I am interested in posts from anyone who would like to share their knowledge and help other educators with their own stories, tips and tricks, or strategies to improve teaching practices.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please read the guidelines below before sending me an article for publication. I will do my best to get back to you at soon as possible with information about whether your article is a good fit for Review Mirror.
- The content you send cannot be published elsewhere, even in your blog. You can post a link to the published article on The Review Mirror on your site.
- Keep it light- Readers want practical tips rather than dense and lengthy reading. Begin writing an article with a critical strategy, guide, or insight to make your message clear to the audience.
- The guest post should align with our vision related to education; please look at the blogs on this site to get an idea of the style we would like to promote.
- We retain the right to edit your article from minor tweaks, content related changes to more extensive grammatical edits while preserving the essence of your work.
- Please attach your article as a word document or google document (while giving me access) in the email with accompanying pictures and a short bio with a picture so that I can give you credit. You can add your website details; however, no other links will be published. We will share your work across social media and publish your article on my website.
- You can send complete, edited articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We am also open to pitches on topics you would like to write about; however, it would be nice if you could attach samples of finished work so that we can have a look at your writing style in advance.
- You should receive a reply within three days once you send us your finished piece/pitch about whether your work is a good fit for the blog. You may receive suggestions on how to make your post more effective and relevant. Let’s work together from there to bring forward the best of your creativity and hard work.
- Don’t be intimidated if you’re not a seasoned writer. We are here to help! We look forward to collaborating with you on a topic of shared interest.